Ah, the back seat. Officially the WORST place in the car. Nobody likes the back seat. If you do, you’re strange. I’m just joking! If you like sitting in the back, cool. I personally think it’s hell on earth. I have five fun things to do when you’re stuck in the back seat plus five ways to overcome motion sickness!
Fun Things To Do Back There
There are actually a lot of fun things to do in the backseat. I personally like to do a lot of these in real life. Lets go!
- Look out the window and make a story out of the clouds.
- Make up a scenario in your head.
- Annoy the person who is driving/any person in the front seat because THEY STOLE THE FRONT FROM YOU!
- Play punch buggy because, why not?
- Try to learn Pig Latin.
Ways To Get Over Motion Sickness In The Back
Ah, motion sickness. The worst part of the back seat. Actually, the worst part of any seat of the car! Here are some ways I have overcome my motion sickness!
- Look out the window. Seeing things solid on the ground will help the motion sickness.
- Take a nap.
- Take some motion sickness medicine.
- Tilt your head to the side.
- Eat some ginger, or suck on some peppermint. Trust me, I don’t know how or why, but it works.
Well, that’s it! Those are some ways to overcome motion sickness, and some ways to make sitting in the back a bit more fun.